Connecting with the little one in you may be made easier by the ability to easefully draw her or him.
Draw Like No-one is Judging promises to be a light hearted and fun class including :
- Video demonstrations of ways to draw the little one in you, on paper to start with.
- Digital drawing your little one using an iPad app.
- Demonstrations of how to use an online app to make endless digital iterations of your drawings.
- Creating digital content for your social media and website.
- Drawing your pets and favourite animal friends too.
- Facebook group to share and learn.
- Downloadable content to keep and long time access to the online course.
I am an artist, soulful seeker, wild wonderer, deep listener, sacred space holder & Creativitea Time inspirer. My passion is to connect with others in ways that leave us both feeling nurtured, energised, validated, and liberated.
One way I do this is by encouraging Creativitea time : a space & practice where playfulness, courage and creativity meet radical self acceptance for tea. A sacred space is made to meet ourselves on the page. I find that meeting yourself right where you are is a powerful medicine in these troubled times.
I believe when we are seen and heard we can heal. Using art journaling, intentional creativity and painting as a self healing modality has been extremely helpful for me in my personal quest, especially through times of grief, depression, and awakenings. In recent years I have begun to overflow that offering to begin to share some experiences and discoveries. May they be of service and support, uplift and inspire others to creatively express and lovingly nurture themselves too.
Perhaps we’ll meet ‘virtually’ for tea some day, I hope so.